- This event has passed.
Best Practice in Non-Clinical NHS Apprenticeships Webinar
January 25 @ 1:00 pm - 1:45 pm
Register to the upcoming Lunch and Learn Webinar by Skills for Health
Thursday 25th January, 1:00pm – 1:45pm, online.
Book your place: https://damartraining.com/nhs-lunch-and-learn-webinar/
Join the 45-minute lunch and learn webinar on best practice in non-clinical NHS apprenticeships. Gain insights, ask questions to the expert panellists and bust some of the myths that still surround apprenticeships.
The Expert Panel:
- Elly Smith, Lead Administrator, Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust
- Apprentice at Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust
- Jonathan Bourne, Managing Director, Damar Training
- Paula Clark, Business Development Manager, Damar Training.
There will be time for questions, but topics will include:
- The key ingredients of a successful apprenticeship
- Managing off-the-job training for new recruits and staff upskilling via apprenticeships
- Managing the expectations of apprentices and line managers
- Understanding the support available from the training provider.