- This event has passed.
Macmillan Primary Care Cancer Care Review Course 2023
December 7, 2023 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Macmillan Primary Care Cancer Care Review Course 2023 – East Kent
This course is open to General Practice Nurses, Pharmacists, Paramedics and Allied Health Professionals in East Kent, who work in Primary Care and have a passion for supporting people living with cancer.
(If you are not in East Kent but would like to join the training and happy to travel to this East Kent venue you are welcome to join)
Aims of the course:
- To empower clinicians involved with long term condition review to complete cancer care reviews for people living with cancer.
- Learn about cancer prevention, screening, risk factors and signs and symptoms.
- The effects of cancer on the body
- Explore the immediate and long-term effects of cancer treatment.
- Know about all the services and support mechanisms available to support people.
The course runs over 3 full days, delivered face to face plus a reflection day at the same venue. You will be required to attend all the dates:
Day 1 Tuesday 26th September 9.30 – 4.30pm
Day 2 Wednesday 18th October 9.30 – 4.30pm
Day 3 Thursday 16th November 9.30– 4.30pm
Reflection day Thursday 7th December 9.30 – 4:30pm
If you have any questions at all then please get in touch, the team are very happy to help.
Please send all expressions of interest or requests for more information to the email: email@example.com