- This event has passed.
NHS Pensions Webinar
May 11 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
A virtual event to help you understand the complexities, tax consequences and the value of your NHS Pension scheme.
This webinar will explain the key information that you need to know about your NHS Pension. Including:
- 1995/2008/2015 Schemes – including Normal Retirement Ages, accrual of benefits and peripheral benefits
- Age Discrimination Case – the impact on members and their benefits
- Annual Allowance – the issues around growth, the impact of the McCloud Judgement, Scheme Pays Election and the options available
- Lifetime Allowance – Budget 2023
- 24-Hour Retirement/Partial Retirement – how, when and why
- Good housekeeping – documents to monitor and collate, anomalies with NHS Pension data
- Retirement – considerations for planning
Time for Q&A will be included.
This webinar will be delivered by Paul Gordon, Regulated Financial Adviser and Head of Medical Specialist Wealth Planning at Atomos. Paul has over twenty years’ experience in all aspects of financial planning and an exceptional knowledge and understanding of complex NHS Pensions policy.
Join the Zoom meeting: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/83837600325?pwd=aWFON1N3V2dvbTVmWTd5NHpqenZRUT09