The annual conference and exhibition Best Practice Show is around the corner on Wednesday 11th October and Thursday 12th October at the NEC Birmingham. It is the largest gathering of general practice HCPs in the country, and it is FREE!
- Accredited CPD Content – 16 different theatres of educational sessions to choose from – that is over 200 individual talks, including Kiren Collinson, Minal Bakhai, Nick Merrifield, Amanda Doyle, Claire Fuller, Raj Thakkar and hundreds more!
- Clinical Education – over 100 different clinical updates covering diabetes, respiratory, women’s health, cardiovascular and many more…
- Multi-disciplinary Appeal – different yet specific programmes for PCN leaders, practice managers, GP Partners, all clinical staff, GP/PCN pharmacists, and practice nurses.
- Business Advice – develop your non-clinical skill set
- Products & Solutions – over 270 brands hosted within our exhibition, a great opportunity to scope out new products and services and demonstrate the latest and best!
For full information and to register please click here: https://www.bestpracticeshow.co.uk/lp-ian