Best Practice London, taking place at Olympia London, Wednesday 28th and Thursday 29th February is the capital’s newest event for general practice and primary care.
Visitors to the event will have free access to more than 100 keynote, clinical conference and workshops sessions, delivered via six dedicated content theatres for GPs, Practice Managers, Practice Pharmacists and other ARRS roles.
The show is tailored to meet the CPD requirements of healthcare professionals with clinical content closely following the GP curriculum spearheaded by the Royal College of General Practitioners and your attendance will earn you up to 12 CPD points.
Book your place: https://www.bestpracticelondon.co.uk/ian-2024
- Accredited CPD Content – 10 different theatres of educational sessions to choose from – that is over 130 individual talks, including Dr Kiren Collison, Dr Minal Bakhai, Dr Louise Newson, Dr Farah Jameel, Dr Steve Holmes, Dr Farzana Hussain and many, many more!
- Clinical Education – over 100 different clinical updates covering diabetes, respiratory, cardiovascular and many more…
- Specific Women’s Health area of focus with over 50 sessions covering menopause, endometriosis, contraception and many more issues…
- Multi-disciplinary Appeal – different yet specific programmes for PCN leaders, practice managers, GP Partners, all clinical staff, GP/PCN pharmacists, and practice nurses.
- Business Advice – develop your non-clinical skill set
- Products & Solutions – over 130 brands hosted within our exhibition, a great opportunity to scope out new products and services and demonstrate the latest and best!