Adult Social Care and Health (Kent County Council) have launched BetterCare Support, an online self-assessment tool, to enable people to live independently and safely within their communities and home. By answering questions about their social care needs, the tool provides people with information, advice, and guidance about the options and services available to them.
Other online resources:
- Kent County Council Adult Social Care and Health website
- Financial Calculator to estimate how much you may need to pay
- Connect to Support, information, advice and guidance website with community directory
- Kent PA – Personal Assistants website
- TriX, Kent Adult Social Care and Health Procedures, Practice Guidance and Tools
Please share and advertise these resources with your patients.