The CVD Prevention Programme Team are excited to present the first half of their comprehensive 2024 CVD Educational Programme in partnership with CMB Communications, offering a range of events, free of charge, tailored to advance medical expertise in line with NHS guidelines and Health Innovation Network priorities. This selection of educational sessions will empower you with the latest information and practical approaches for various medical topics. Seize this opportunity to engage with leading experts and peers in the field.
All the events are open to any Health Care Professional to register to attend the live event/s or register to access the recordings via the OnDemand service.
With just one registration, you can select all the events you’re interested in attending. No need to register for each event separately—check as many events you would like to attend on just one of the registration forms.
Please note that as this education programme is for HCPs you will need your professional registration number when completing the registration form.
To register for any of the training sessions and secure your place in our 2024 Educational Programme, click the link: https://cmbcommunications.events/KIHDiabetesRamadan
Listed below are the events scheduled for the first half of 2024 you can check and choose from on the registration form linked above:
1. Ramadan in Diabetes – 25th January 2024
2. ECG Interpretation Made Easy – Part 1: 7th February 2024
3. ECG Interpretation Made Easy – Part 2: 8th February 2024
4. ECHO Interpretation – 22nd February 2024
5. What Does NICE Say About T2D in Primary Care – 6th March 2024
6. Renal Disease in the Elderly – 27th March 2024
7. Heart Failure: Current and Best Practice – 17th April 2024
8. Hyperkalaemia in Heart Failure – 1st May 2024
9. Management of Hyperkalaemia in CKD – 16th May 2024
10. Chronic Kidney Disease: A Deep Dive into Management – 6th June 2024
11. Management of Hyperkalaemia in the Elderly: A Case-based Approach – 20th June 2024
OnDemand Service: Missed a live event? Don’t worry! You can catch up at any time through https://cmbcommunications.events/ondemand , where event recordings are available on-demand. Please note, a separate registration with your NHS email and professional registration number is required to access these resources.
For any queries about the events or registration process, please email@example.com