The University of Winchester are holding funded CPD courses for primary care in:
- Managing mental health in non-mental health settings Level 7
- Community rehabilitation for long-term conditions Level 7
- Community rehabilitation | healthy ageing Level 7
Find further information in the document linked below:
How to apply:
To express interest in one of the courses above, please complete this pre-screening short form. When approved, you can access the formal application form here. Email HWBShortCourses@winchester.ac.uk with any questions.
For all courses above, applicants will need to provide evidence they meet the following criteria:
- an undergraduate degree, normally awarded in the past six years or equivalent professional experience from a recognised Education Provider
- Current registration (or eligibility for registration) with HCPC, NMC or GPhC.
- Three years of relevant and recent experience, working in clinical practice.
- Support from employer/ manager to attend programme and to complete elements of supervised practice.
- If English is not first language: IELTS 7.0 overall, including a minimum of 6.5 in each of the components.
If you do not meet the entry criteria specified above, you should first take the course below.
If you are taking master’s (postgraduate) level study for the first time, or if it has been a longer time since you studied at University, or if you are internationally trained, we recommend taking the following course to develop your academic skills.