Eight NHS and partner organisation teams in Kent and Medway have been shortlisted for a Health Service Journal (HSJ) Award, recognising an outstanding contribution to healthcare.
More than 1,450 entries were received for this year’s awards, with 223 projects and individuals reaching the final shortlist.
The shortlists are:
- Folkestone, Hythe and Rural Primary Care Network’s hub operating model in the Primary and Community Care Innovation category.
- Kent and Medway Cancer Alliance’s #BeSkinSmart campaign in the NHS Communications Initiative of the Year category.
- Kent and Medway Hypertension Heroes in the Innovation and Improvement in Reducing Healthcare Inequalities Award.
- Vaccine ambassadors in the community and care homes programme in the NHS Race Equality category.
- Kent Community Health Foundation Trust’s East Kent Community Specialist Respiratory Service in the Primary and Community Care Provider category.
- Performance recovery driving improvements in patient care at Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells Trust in the Performance Recovery Award.
- Medway NHS Foundation Trust’s Pharmacy Team in the Medicines, Pharmacy and Prescribing Initiative of the Year category.
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust’s Talking wellness in the Staff Wellbeing category.
Find out more about the shortlist candidates: HSJ awards shortlist recognises innovation and care in Kent and Medway :: NHS Kent and Medway (icb.nhs.uk)
Vote here: https://awards.hsj.co.uk/
The selected winners will be announced during the awards ceremony at Evolution London on 16 November.