Following the success of our Mid-Career GP network sessions that ran in November, we are pleased to announce the dates for the March Network sessions.
These sessions are open to any Mid-Career GP who works in Kent and Medway. You do not need to have attended session 1 to be able to attend, anyone is welcome. These groups will meet 3 times per year for a half day session. Certificates will be provided to enable you to use this time as continuing professional development. Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
The sessions will be semi-structured to allow you time for you to connect as peers, and support and problem solve alongside a more structured group action learning session.
To help you decide if this network will work for your needs please see below what some of November’s participants fed back about attending the peer network:
- “Good to meet other GPs in a similar situation to me and discuss issues and learn from them and their experience”
- “I feel less lonely in my struggles in primary care”
- “Excellent facilitation. Much more deep and enjoyable than I anticipated”
- “I felt understood, heard and listened to. I thought it was hugely useful to engage with such supportive facilitators (who really got it)”
Please book your place on the March networks, by clicking on the date of your choice:
- Please note that The LMC and Kent and Medway Training Hub have also agreed for some additional coaching sessions to be offered to mid-career GPs. These coaching sessions are available now, if you would like to access these, please email Liz Ward directly. Liz, who is part of the Rebekah Giffney Consulting team will be able to connect you directly with a coach for an initial discussion to get going firstname.lastname@example.org.