The Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Occupational Health and Ergonomics (ACPOHE) Work and Health Learning and Development Hub has a wealth of resources available to download for general practices that include podcast, videos, and infographics.
Visit the Work & Health Learning and Development and click Free Guest Access to access the resource library.
- A 6-minute podcast to outline our new resources and why they are important
- A video (to play on screen in GP reception waiting rooms) to help manage patient expectations of ‘fit note’ certification. This is 1 minute in length.
- A 2-minute video aimed at increasing awareness to GPs of the role of FCPs, particularly around work conversations and completion of the fit note. Please share this with the GPs you work alongside.
- An 8-minute training video, which is a reminder of the importance of keeping people at work to help health outcomes (aimed at GPs, FCPs, other healthcare workers in primary care.
- Infographics to patients on what is the fit note, and how to get the most out of your fit note (ideal for notice boards within GP practices).
- Infographics to healthcare professionals on completing the fit note (a quick easy reminder to all involved in completing the fit note).
- Completed fit notes, with audio presentation on a variety of case studies.