Yesterday NHS Kent and Medway and Kent and Medway Primary Care Training Hub held the first PCN Celebration Event. It was a successful day of collaboration and networking between practice and PCN teams from across Kent and Medway, with presentations from PCNs on their own healthcare improvement projects, a Q&A with the ICB, Digital Transformation and a fantastic, motivational speech from guest speaker, Kriss Akabusi, on overcoming adversity.
Thank you to those who attended and congratulations to our award winners:
- Outstanding Practice Award: Maritime Health Partnership – Improving Referrals to CPCS
- Workforce Health and Wellbeing Award: Heron Medical Practice – Staff Wellbeing Project
- Improving Patient Experience Award: Malling PCN – Malling PCN Heatlh Inequalities Team
- Integrated Care Award: Tonbridge PCN – INT Home Visiting Service
- People’s Choice Award: Medway South PCN – Improving Children’s Mental Health
You can find the project case studies and master presentation from the day here: Documentation | Kent & Medway Primary Care Training Hub (kmpctraininghub.nhs.uk) Password to view is kmpctraininghub