Practice Assessor and Practice Supervisor Virtual Workshops by Canterbury Christ Church University.
The NMC states that Practice Supervisors and Practice Assessors must be suitably prepared and supported in their roles.
CCCU are offering virtual workshops to all Practice Assessors (PA) and Practice Supervisors (PS). The workshop will prepare you to be a Practice Supervisor and count as an update for both PS and PA. It will contribute to 3 hours CPD which includes 2 hours attendance at the workshop and 1 hour post session reflection and further reading.
Aim of the workshop: To understand and gain confidence in your role as a Practice Assessor/Supervisor.
- Understand the SSSA roles and responsibilities.
- Consider the importance of a positive learning environment.
- Understand assessment, documentation and effective feedback.
- Recognise student support needs.
- Awareness of key themes for placement quality improvement.
Booking: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred date. Your place will be confirmed and the MS Teams link will be sent prior to the workshop.
Please view the flyer linked below, for all available dates:
For NMC registrants to become Practice Assessors: CCCU offer a 2 day Practice Assessor course: