In Professional Development (InPD- a training provider) have just released a small pot of funding to help support existing and future Primary Care Leaders to access specialised leadership and management training through the CMI Level 7 Senior General Practice Leadership Development Programme.
They have three part-funded places available on this programme which has been designed for existing and potential leaders (clinical and non-clinical) to equip them with the skills they need to manage a GP practice. This programme focuses on the leadership and management skills required to be successful in a senior management position and will include current insights into evidence-based management, coaching and mentoring, conflict management and change.
This programme can also be accredited to achieve a CMI Level 7 Certificate in Management and Leadership from the Chartered Management Institute (CMI- masters level) and provides a fast-track to Chartered Management Status (CMgr).
On completion of this programme, delegates will:
- Have a clear understanding of the senior leaders’ role in overall leadership and effective management within primary care
- Understand how to inspire, influence and build high performing and effective teams
- Be equipped with strategic leadership and management skills to enhance team performance
- Confidently be able to deploy a range of effective management techniques and tools
- Be confident to develop a comprehensive strategic plan for your organisation
- Have a clear understanding of governance within primary care
- Understand the importance of systems and the QI cycle within your practice
For further details contact Mike Johnson form the Executive Education Team at In Professional Development
T: 0161 509 2999
M: 07940 706 828