This training is designed for professionals who work with young adults between 18 and 25 years old in mental health and well-being services. It has been developed by psychologists in collaboration with young people, parents, carers and practitioners. It aims to build awareness and a deeper understanding of the needs of young adults. It provides opportunities for professionals to develop effective approaches to communicating with young adults and building positive relationships. A particular focus of the course is on how to support young adults during the transition from children’s to adult services. It involves 6 hours of learning split across an e-learning unit and a three-hour live webinar.
Upcoming webinar dates are as follows:
- Wednesday 6th December 9.30am – 12.30pm 2023
- Tuesday 12th December 1 – 4pm 2023
- Thursday 18th January 9.30am – 12.30pm 2024
- Tuesday 6th February 1 – 4 pm 2024
- Friday 23rd February 9.30am – 12.30pm 2024
- Tuesday 5th March 1 – 4pm 2024
Click here to register and book a webinar: Working with Young Adults Course REGISTRATION
Find the Handbook here.