Wound Care Course – For Practice Nurses and Nursing Associates.
The Wound Care course comprises of 5 modules: 4 delivered face-to-face over 5 days and 1
delivered online. Read more about the National Wound Care Core Capabilities Framework for England.
Once booked, attendance to each of the 5 training days and to the online session is mandatory and delegates will need to ensure with their line/practice manager that their absence is fully covered.
- Wednesday 11th October (1 day – 9am/4pm) Module 1: Fundamentals of Wound Assessment & Management
- Thursday 2nd and Friday 3rd November (2 days – 9am/4pm) Module 2: 2-Day Lower Limb Management
- Wednesday 22nd November (online Teams session 1-2pm) Recognising the Vulnerable Foot
- Wednesday 6th December (1 day – 9am/4pm) Module 3: Inflammation and Infection
- Thursday 7th December (1 day – 9am/4pm) Module 4: Complex Wound Management – Feedback/Review
Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce
Ashford Business Point